Arden Garden Market: A food community dedicated to feeding both and body and soul.
Arden Garden Market is an independent marketplace dedicated to creating a food community dedicated to feeding both the body and soul.
At the individual level, Arden Garden Market will help people find and purchase affordable, healthy, fresh and local food. At an organizational level, the market is also dedicated to feeding the community for which it resides. We believe that this market has the potential to be the catalyst for the revitalization of the marketís surrounding Neighborhood attracting new businesses, restaurants, and patrons. At the societal level, the Market will advance healthy eating practices for people at every income level, share prosperity, and open the eyes of children and families to national and global issues related to good food.
A final component to the Marketís mission is to ''feed the soul.'' The evolved site plan provides several non-traditional components including food education, for example classes and cooking demonstrations, and entertainment.
Arden Garden Market also strives to practice stewardship, which we define as a deep sense of responsibility to our ''stakeholder'' groups, the farmers, families and the communities around us.
4. Return the completed form, along with copies/scans of appropriate permits and licenses by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail, or in person at the market.
5. All non-certified food vendors must provide a Multi-Event Permit from the county, or complete a TFF (Temporary Food Facility) permit application. TFF applications must be approved and on file 2 weeks prior to market participation.
6. When received, your complete application will be submitted to the AGM Marketing Manager for approval
7. You will be notified by the AGM of the decision to authorize your business as a merchant of the market.
8. If your application is approved, contact the Market Manager to arrange and/or confirm the days of which your business intends to sell